Meet Wizkid’s first son Boluwatife Balogun

MyFreeFlex Forums Entertainment Meet Wizkid’s first son Boluwatife Balogun

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    FREEFLEX
    Keymaster

It is a common trend for many male celebrities in the entertainment industry to end up having many children from more than one partner. Nigerian celebrities also have such trend. Personal life of famous people is always a popular concern with their fans.Michael Jackson On Stage 6″ | Michael jackson, Jackson, Hollywood …

Today in this article i am going to be writing about the popular Nigerian music star “wiz kid” i am going to be writing particularly on his first son.

See The Reply Wizkid Gave To A Female Fan Who Asked If He Will …

If you are interested in Wizkid’s family life, here are some facts for you need to know. Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He began recording music at the age of 11 and managed to release a collaborative album with the Glorious Five, a group he and a couple of his church friends formed.

Wizkid gushes over all his children as he shares beautiful photos …

It’s already known that Wizkid has several children. Under the most recent estimation there are three of them. It’s interesting that all the three kids are born by different women. While every relationship with each of his baby mamas comes with a handful of drama, it warms the heart to know that the singer makes efforts to be involved in the life of his children, even though he is not married to their mothers. the first baby mama on their son’s birthday on May 13, 2018 took to her Twitter page to wish her son happy birthday.Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife talks about his clothing line and …Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother …You Came Into My Life With A Bang” – Wizkid’s 1st Baby Mama, Shola …

She didn’t just wish him a happy birthday but also made it known that she has been the father and mother of the child she had with Wizkid. Wizkid initially refused to accept the boy as his own and Sola needed to get a DNA test to prove that the boy is Wizkid’s son. Years later, it is touching to see that Wizkid has embraced his firstborn child.Meet Wizkid’s First Son Boluwatife, He Owns A Clothing Line – Talk …

The boys name is Boluwatife Balogun and as of 2019 december he clocked 9, WizKid took to social media to celebrate his first son, He wrote “My First love is 9! Wow! Boluwatife mi.”

The boy has no palns to take over from his fathers line of business infant Boluwatife in a recent chat with Goldmyne TV spoke at length about his clothing line which will drop pretty soon and also how he has desires to style top names in the music industry. In the interview, Boluwatife also gave a list of his favourite Nigerian artists and making the list is his father, Wizkid. As of 2020, WizKid’s net worth is roughly $4 Million dollars so one can say that the boy is fit to choose any line of business he wants.

WHY I WANT TO STYLE MY DAD WIZKID’S SON – BOLUWATIFE BALOGUN – YouTubeWizkid’s son, Boluwatife Fashion Line – He throws more light on …

Recently His mom posted on her recently that Nigerian music icon, Wizkid‘s eldest child Boluwatife is slowly making his way into the entertainment scene as he’s now a beat maker. In one of her tweets, she revealed their nine-year-old son, Boluwatufe Balogun, could now make fresh beats from start to finish.Wizkid’s firstborn, Boluwatife, now a music producer – P.M. News

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Meet Wizkid’s first son Boluwatife Balogun
Your information: