• Language: english
    • Publisher: Gallery Books
    • ISBN: 9781982114091 (1982114096)
    • Release date: July 23, 2019
    • Author: Rachel DeLoache Williams
    • Genres: memoir, crime, biography, adult, mystery, autobiography
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages

About The Book

Vanity Fair photo editor Rachel DeLoache Williams’s new friend Anna Delvey, a self-proclaimed German heiress, was worldly and ambitious. She was also generous. When Anna proposed an all-expenses-paid trip to Marrakech, Rachel jumped at the chance. But when Anna’s credit cards mysteriously stopped working, the dream vacation quickly took a dark turn. Anna asked Rachel to begin fronting costs — first for flights, then meals and shopping, and, finally, for their $7,500-per-night private villa. Before Rachel knew it, more than $62,000 had been charged to her credit cards. Anna swore she would reimburse Rachel the moment they returned to New York.

Back in Manhattan, the repayment never materialized, and a shocking pattern of deception emerged. Rachel learned that Anna had left a trail of deceit — and unpaid bills — wherever she’d been. Mortified, Rachel contacted the district attorney, and in a stunning turn of events, found herself helping to bring down one of the city’s most notorious con artists.

Online book My Friend Anna download Android. EPUB My Friend Anna Rachel DeLoache Williams on Powells. FB2 ebook My Friend Anna read. Hardcover My Friend Anna by Rachel DeLoache Williams buy for iPhone on Bookshop. MOBI book My Friend Anna on Books-a-Million.

Paperback ebook My Friend Anna by Rachel DeLoache Williams read online on PC. TXT book My Friend Anna Rachel DeLoache Williams download. PDF ebook My Friend Anna buy cheap reader on Dymocks. MP3 My Friend Anna read for PocketBook. FictionBook ebook My Friend Anna Rachel DeLoache Williams on Amazon.

Hardback My Friend Anna download. FB2 book My Friend Anna by Rachel DeLoache Williams buy cheap on Mac on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book My Friend Anna Rachel DeLoache Williams. PDF ebook My Friend Anna download for iOS on Kobo. Hardback My Friend Anna buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) My Friend Anna by Rachel DeLoache Williams
Your information: