- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 4:52 pm #5226Camille BattishilGuest
by Sara Pennypacker, Jon Klassen
🔍 Pax · Read More 🔍
- Genres: fiction, animals, childrens, war, adventure, juvenile
- Author: Sara Pennypacker, Jon Klassen
- Language: english
- Publisher: Balzer + Bray
- Awards: National Book Award Nominee for Young People’s Literature (2016), California Young Readers Medal for Intermediate (2018), Great Lakes Great Books Award Nominee for 6-8 (2018), Judy Lopez Memorial Award for Children’s Literature (2017), William Allen White Children’s Book Award (2019)
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- ISBN: 9780062377012 (0062377019)
- Release date: February 2, 2016
About The Book
Pax was only a kit when his family was killed, and “his boy” Peter rescued him from abandonment and certain death. Now the war front approaches, and when Peter’s father enlists, Peter has to move in with his grandpa. Far worse than being forced to leave home is the fact that Pax can’t go. Peter listens to his stern father — as he usually does — and throws Pax’s favorite toy soldier into the woods. When the fox runs to retrieve it, Peter and his dad get back in the car and leave him there — alone. But before Peter makes it through even one night under his grandfather’s roof, regret and duty spur him to action; he packs for a trek to get his best friend back and sneaks into the night. This is the story of Peter, Pax, and their independent struggles to return to one another against all odds. Told from the alternating viewpoints of Peter and Pax.
FB2 book Pax by Sara Pennypacker buy. Paperback ebook Pax read online for iOS on Walmart. FictionBook Pax Sara Pennypacker on Amazon.
MP3 Pax download Mac. Hardcover book Pax Sara Pennypacker download on Kindle. Online ebook Pax on Book Depository.
TXT book Pax by Sara Pennypacker buy cheap. EPUB ebook Pax read on Android on Kobo. Hardback Pax Sara Pennypacker buy for reader.