See why your position in the family can determine if you’ll be rich or poor

MyFreeFlex Forums General See why your position in the family can determine if you’ll be rich or poor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    FREEFLEX
    Keymaster

Are you the firstborn, a middle child or youngest in your family?

Are you a high achiever, a peacemaker or the life of the party?

Your position in the family can affect your personality, behaviour and view of the world, according to the experts.

Birth order is considered by some researchers and psychologists to be one of the most powerful influences on personality, along with genetics, gender, temperament and parenting styles.

THE FIRST BORN.

Eldest children tend to be high achievers and leaders who may be controlling and bossy and likely to take on responsibility.

They seek approval, are usually perfectionists, and tend to have more in common with other firstborns than their own siblings.

THE SECOND AND MIDDLE CHILD.

Second and middle children are more likely to be the peacemaker of the family, are good at negotiating and are more willing to go with the flow.

They seek attention and often have more friends than the firstborn children to compensate for a lack of family attention.

YOUNGEST CHILD.

Youngest children tend to be more outgoing and charming to get attention, yet have a greater sense of independence.

They tend to have more freedom and are subsequently more likely to try new things and do what they want to do.

Mostly we see in this part of the world that the second and youngest child seems to succed more than the eldest mainly because they tend to relate with outside world more while the eldest seem to be too focus about the family matter. For example in my two family that’s my mum and dad, the second and the youngest child succeed more.something I have been trying to find reasonable answer to.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: See why your position in the family can determine if you’ll be rich or poor
Your information: