N–Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application:
- Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Log on to the portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
- Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
- Note: During Registration you are required fill in your name as written on their BVN slip into the application form.
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
- On the Npower website click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Enrollment exercise for (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26.