Inbuilt System applications are built-in apps that come with Android devices, of which these apps have got little or no use on Android phones.
Pre-installed system applications most times do occupy a lot of valuable space on Android devices, and removing them will make some amount of space available;Which could be used to save relevant documents and files or allow you to install more useful Android applications that you needed.
Deleting preinstalled apps isn’t possible in most cases. But what you can do is disable them. But you can rightly do this with a computer system or laptop.
Below you’ll get a working process on how to do this.
- download the Debloater Software with the link below on your laptop or computer.
- Now what you should do is to install your Android USB drivers on your computer.
- Immediately this is done, you’ve got to find and enable USB debugging on your Android phone from settings >>> developer option >>> tick on “USB debugging” option.
- Now you should make sure to connect your Android Smartphone to your computer using a USB cable
- After your device is connected, then you now launch the debloater software. It will automatically load all the applications which you’ve got installed on your Android phone.
- Then you mark and select the applications you want to be removed or uninstalled from your Android device, and with just a click, they’ll be deleted completely.