5 lucrative business that people look down on that pays like magic.
- Buying And Reselling.
Generally, it’s not illegal to resell an item that you have legitimately purchased. Once you have purchased something at retail it is yours to do with as you choose. for example my sister buys shoes fromjos at each price and then she exports to Bauchi and Gombe and also Benue via way bill and sells at price she gets her gain. there are alot of products you can buy and resell.
2. London Used Cloths (OKRIKA)
Okrika is cloths that are been used outside the country that was imported into Nigeria by some importers. About 48% of Nigerians wore Okrika but you won’t know because they are first-class Okrika. The facts are that you won’t be able to differentiate Okrika and ready-made if joined together. Many boutiques in Nigeria stock their shop with Okrika and sell them at a higher price. You can buy okrika cloths and resell at high price in the market.
3. pure water selling: many believe this business is meant for the poor but that’s a very bad mentality. One good secret about business is knowing what people want and giving it to them and another one is the demand of the product. Let’s take for example we all know that selling electronic is better of than selling pure water but what you should know is that not everybody has the money to buy electronic but almost everybody can afford pure water.
When you’re doing business, the rate of turnover is really important. In business turnover simple means how muc a business makes in sales during a specific period of time. When comparing the electronic for example with pure water selling, the rate of turnover for pure water will be higher than electronics because pure water has more demand and more affordable than electronics. However be guided that I’m not saying selling pure water is better than selling electronic.
I know of many pure water company that pays the workers handsomely and one those I have come across is Aqua Rapha company in Enugu owns by one of Nigeria popular reverend father in the person of Mbakar and many more again. There’s is power in that ten ten naira if you don’t know.
4. Start a beauty salon
Hair salons provide men and women with services to clean, condition, strengthen, cut, style and color their hair. Opening a hair salon requires that you meet local, state and federal licensing and permit regulations, as well as registering your business as a legal entity, finding staff and marketing your salon.Contrary to popular belief, not all salon owners possess a cosmetology license. Unless you will be personally performing salon services on your patrons, you are not required to carry any cosmetology certification. You can open a salon with just 5 thousand naira, it must not be a shop, you can start gradually at home and believe me you are going to make alot of money
5. Marketing of garri (cassava flake):
cassava flake popularly known as garri by Nigerians is indeed among the food that is highly demanded in Nigeria. Garri is mostly produce in high quantity in central part of Nigeria where their occupation mostly is farming and their land is very fertile for cassava to grow.
Not every body knows that selling this commodity is highly lucrative especially when you’re exporting it from the central part of Nigeria to the southern and eastern part of Nigeria where it’s in high demand and the price is very high. If you can venture into this business with one mind no doubt in due time you’ll be smiling to your bank daily.
6. Selling of charcoal: This is another hidden business that many doesn’t even know about because it dirty but believe me if you really want to make it in life and have the kind of life you want then be ready to let go of your ego sometimes so you’ll achieve what you want else you’ll be left in abject poverty.
Charcoal is in high demand as well mostly in this raining season and this period that money is very hard to get to even buy kerosene or gas. So for an average Nigerian charcoal is the only alternative to use in cooking and believe me no body will abandoned his or stomach in hunger and buy big phones or car to use.
7. Palm oil business: Since business is all about demand then palm oil won’t be left out in this because in Nigeria, almost every body makes use of palm oil in cooking and since it’s in high demand then it also one of the lucrative business to venture into because it pays very high.
8. Start blogging
Blogging is a lucrative business in Nigeria you can start with 5,000 naira or even less. The #5,000 will be for the payment of the hosting provider. I can get you a hosting as low as #7,000 and I will also be glad to even help you to design it free of charge. A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. All you need do is invite people into your blog, and advertise for companies.
9. Poultry business: The best is save for the last. One of the most lucrative among the ones mentioned before is poultry business especially the production of broilers for meat. Because of the dirty works in it many have ran away from it. I once met a girl and I told her my ambition is to own a Poultry farm and she was like that dirty business? Well I just laughed at her because she know not what she’s saying.
Poultry business had the capacity of making you a millionaire in matter of years if well managed. Meat especially chicken meat are in high demand in Nigeria and abroad and many that find it worthwhile are making millions from poultry farm day in day out.